Office Hours.

8:00 - 5:00

Call Us.


Enforcement of Court Orders

  • Home
  • Our Services
  • Enforcement of Court Orders

If a party fails to act in accordance with a legal Court order, enforcement can be sought by additional court proceedings. The most typical issues needing enforcement involve child visitation and child support. In the most extreme cases, failure to permit court-ordered visitation or to pay court-ordered child support can be punished by confinement in jail for up to six months, a fine of up to $500 per violation, and a money judgment for attorney’s fees and court costs.

If a person or party is violating a valid court order in a case where you have a right to compel compliance, David Kazen can help you seek that compliance. In addition, wherever appropriate, Mr. Kazen will seek a ruling that the non-compliant person reimburse your attorney’s fees incurred in the process.